Head brewer Manny Edwards is a dual citizen of the USA and Switzerland with a BS in Chemistry from Abilene Christian University and a law degree from the University of Toledo College of Law. He practiced law for several years before going into movie production and real estate development, and during his ventures and travels around the world he has always taken a keen interest in finding and sampling local beers.
He lives in the country near Cookeville, Tennessee with his wife and five children.
- Speaks English and French fluently
- Favorite beer is usually whatever he happens to be drinking
- Considers himself a libertarian/voluntarist/abolitionist
- Has visited all 48 contiguous United States
- Is a Christian, but has no interest in institutional religion